Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Exercise 1.1
Writing is essential in all aspects of life. From writing a thank you note, to jotting a message, writing a report, or writing a press release, everyone uses writing in some form. I don’t mind writing. It is not my least favorite subject, but sometimes it takes me a while to get started and get the ideas rolling. I also type somewhat slowly. I wouldn’t say writing is extremely easy because it does take me a while to finish writing projects, but it is not too difficult for me. Recently I haven’t done any writings just for the “fun of it.” For class and work, I do enough writing; therefore, I do not want to write during my free time. I want to improve as a writer so I can be an excellent asset to my job. I would like to be able to write more interesting articles and use better grammar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment